I’ve done a little remodeling on this blog (way overdue, I know). I hope you like the new design. The changes include:
- Added some themed pages such as Where to Start, Most Discussed, and Top Picks.
- Changed color scheme and put side bar on the right (both were automatic with the new theme).
- Shortened the Home page to only the most recent 2 posts (easier for slower connections to load) and added recent posts to the sidebar so you can see the titles of the most recent 5 posts.
- Cleaned up the sidebar so the categories, recent posts, and recent comments are easier to see.
- Threw the search box into the header of every page.
- Fixed the comments RSS feed for each post so you can follow the discussion of a single post in your favorite RSS reader.
Please let me know if any parts of this site are broken now as a result of the new theme. Or, if you think a post deserves to be included in one of those themed pages, feel free to leave a comment here (I don’t think you can leave comments on the themed pages themselves).